Thursday, August 25, 2011

Liji Shou Slimming Capsules Review

Liji Shou Slimming Capsules are a Chinese diet pill that claim to help with fat burning. I read through the reviews to find information about these pills and to see if they are effective. The reviews were very interesting.

Liji Shou Ingredients:
  • Bitter Orange
  • Tuckahoe
  • Carapace element
  • Saponin

Like other Chinese diet pills, the reviews talk about real vs. fake pills and how there are fake versions of Liji Shou. Apparently if you open the box and you see green and white pills, they are the real ones.

This does make me think about Fruta Planta because it was also green and white. If you didn't know, Fruta Planta is also a Chinese diet pill that contains Sibutramine. Sibutramine was pulled from the market because it caused some hospitalizations and cardiac issues, including a death.

I also saw the same reviews copied and pasted to other websites around the internet. That's a little strange. One person mentioned getting a very dry mouth every day. That is one of the main side effects of Sibutramine.

When looking for information on Liji Shou Slimming Capsules, it's impossible to find anyone who is telling the real truth. Everywhere you just see copied and pasted advertisements.

I won't go as far as to say that Liji Shou Slimming Capsules are not good or that they contain Sibutramine or any other harmful ingredients, because there is simply not enough information on these diet pills for me to say that.

Even if these pills are harmful or not, they will probably help with weight loss. Some people had no problems when taking Sibutramine. Still others had many problems when taking Sibutramine.

I won't recommend Liji Shou Slimming Capsules for a few reasons:
  • Fake copied and pasted advertisements posted as "reviews"
  • A few similarities to Fruta Planta and other harmful Chinese diet pills
  • Not enough genuine information about Liji Shou Slimming Capsules

4 comments:

  1. Just started liji shu and so far there hadn't been any side effects. It works well at supressing my appetite. I have zero cravings. I literally had to remind myself to eat. I think so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched the internet and it looks like you can buy Liji Shou here: http://www.sears.com/liji-shou-slimming-weight-loss-capsule/p-SPM5927418201

      I would be careful though. This box looks similar but not exactly like their old box. There is a problem with counterfeit Chinese diet pills. You just never know who you are getting them from or what they contain. It's best not to take them.

      If you want a weight loss pill, check swansonvitamins.com. They have real ingredients and I get all my stuff from there. Their weight loss pills are cheaper too.

      Delete
  2. Very real.Such a amazing idea. Your details is real up to excellent most of the level. Thanks for discussing.Thanks for the useful details.Such a inspirable and excellent publish . I am able to get new information while studying this . Keep discussing this kind of useful content.

    Regards,
    Marshal

    ReplyDelete