Sunday, June 26, 2011

Coconut Oil Reviews

You have read the weight loss benefits of coconut oil. Now it's time to hear about people who have added coconut oil to their diets and had results to share. Here are some coconut oil reviews and testimonials:

In this review of coconut capsules, one woman says that among other things she has noticed a lot of extra energy. Another woman says it helps her workout longer. One man says he noticed his stomach has less fat. One woman says it helps to control her appetite.

In this forum, one person said their weight loss had leveled off but then they began to use coconut oil and they started to see weight loss again. One man does a fine job of explaining how those who are against coconut oil are wrong because they base their information on a false study that was done four decades ago.

In this forum post, there are a few skeptics, but towards the bottom you see one person who said it flattened their stomach and a girl said she lost 3-4 lbs in a week.

Last but not least, I use coconut oil every day. I use it as a supplement. I don't cook with it. I have lost weight, but then again I love herbs so it's not the only supplement I use. I know it really helps with weight loss though and that is why I use it. It does have saturated fat, but this is a medium chain fat which does NOT get stored. Have you ever heard about good fats and bad fats? Coconut oil contains good fat and good fat helps you get rid of your fat.

There are many more stories I could posts about studies done and people talking about their success, but I think you get the idea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment