Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hydrox Hardcore Review

Hydrox Hardcore claims to be a top rated fat burner that can help you lose up to 25 lbs per month. I read the reviews in order to inform you of just how effective this product is. Hydrox Hardcore claims to be too strong for those who are a normal weight.

The average weight loss with Hydrox Hardcore is 7.5 lbs per month.

Hydrox Hardcore claims to use pharmaceutical grade ingredients, yet I cannot find a list of ingredients anywhere. The only ingredient that I know about is cayenne pepper and some diuretics. Cayenne pepper does boost metabolism.

Hydrox Hardcore Side Effects:
  • Irregular or fast heart rate
  • Thirst
  • Sweating

From reading the reviews, I can tell that Hydrox Hardcore has a strong stimulant. Caffeine perhaps? Someone mentioned that when they stopped taking the pills, they got very strong headaches for days, so I imagine it's caffeine. If you are sensitive to stimulants you may feel sick when taking this pill.

The sweating comes from the cayenne pepper. It heats up the body and burns fat through thermogenics. The thirst comes from the diuretics and pepper.

The people who mentioned weight loss also mentioned working out or a change in diet. It's possible that the other people did not lose weight simply because they were still eating too much.

From the reviews, you have about a 60% chance of being satisfied about buying Hydrox Hardcore.

4 comments:

  1. im taking hydrox hardcore. ive been taking it for a week now. im not that big i just want to lose 25 lbs. im taking 1 a day because 2 makes me anxious, paranoid, my heart rate goes up sometimes and my left arms feels numb and i get dizzy, i have anxiety so that could be a reason for my trip outs lol. i do go to the bathroom alot after i eat and beacause i drink ALOT of water. the ingredients in hydrox hardcore are:
    guarana(caffeine 50%) citrus aurantium (synephrine 6%) white willow bark (salicine 15%) garcinia cambogia (hca 50%) green tea 50% l-carnitine dandellon uva ursa and cayanne pepper... besides my symptoms its a good product and would love to hear how its affecting you! keep me posted thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this information. I looked for the ingredients list and couldn't find it. Yea the reason it makes you have side effects is because the amount of caffeine it contains. Bitter orange (citrus aurantium) actually causes an increase in anxiety and heart rate with some people too.

      I'm not actually taking Hydrox Hardcore because I try to only take pure herbs for weight loss. Right now I'm taking Gymnema Sylvestre and sometimes Green Tea. I just don't like how the diet pills make me feel with the amount of caffeine they contain.

      The herbs alone are good enough to work without the caffeine. Some other herbs you can take alone for weight loss are African mango and Green coffee bean.

      If you want to lose weight, it would also be a good idea to pick up some form of cardio (if you aren't already). This will also help with the bad side effects you are feeling. Drinking a lot of water helps too which you said you're already doing.

      Thank you for the comment and keep me updated.

      Delete
  2. HYDROX HARDCORE WORKS!! I bought them last year on May 2011 and i lost 35 pounds by August 2011. I went from 215 pounds to 180. I didn't have a problem with side effects but i only took 1 pill at 10:00 am And the second at 2:00 pm. Just try not to do too much while you are on the pill. and drink a lot of water or tea, instead of coke, coffee and beer. I ate pretty much everything i wanted but just half of what i used to eat before i started taking the pills. And It worked!! I didn't do any exercises and i didn't want to because i didn't want to feel sick! It was too much weight loss! But i felt so good! I finally fit in my size L pants! I'm not lazy. I just don't like to workout until i can't breathe! lol. that doesn't help at all. I Started walking and working out after i stopped taking the pills. So far no weight gain and i pig out sometimes on the weekends but I've been working out in the pool, and doing some dumbbell routines every now and then and walking my dog every day. I bought 3 bottles again to get rid of the muffin' top! :p I'm excited! I can't wait to see results! :) I Hope it works for you too guys! They really really worked for me. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people probably wouldn't have side effects because they are used to a lot of caffeine. The trick is that you have to replace your normal daily caffeine with the diet pills. You can't continue to drink sodas all day while taking hydrox hardcore because then you will get too much caffeine and have side effects. I say if you don't have side effects, that's good. Keep up the walking too.

      Delete