Saturday, May 12, 2012

Herbal Teas To Start Period

What herbal teas can help me start my period sooner?

There are at least a couple of herbs that can help bring on your period sooner. If you don't have a very very good reason for doing it, I would just let your body naturally do it's thing. However, if you have a really good reason, then go ahead. Likely you wouldn't want to speed it up unless you had a good reason for doing so.

Anyway, chamomile tea can be used to induce your period. It tastes great with honey. Just keep in mind that it will probably make you very sleepy (it's also a remedy for insomnia). I have had it before and it really felt like i took a Tylenol PM or something. So if you choose to drink it, just be careful about that. Chamomile tea is also great for giving you blonde highlights if you are a dirty blonde, but that's besides the point.

Bitter melon supplements are great for inducing period. I don't think there is a bitter melon tea? but you can get it in capsule form definitely. I have some. It's so effective at inducing your period that it may cause accidental miscarriage. Keep that in mind if you may be pregnant.

If you have a question, leave a comment below and I will answer your question in a post.

4 comments:

  1. Good to know about your blog I have had it before and it really felt like i took a Tylenol PM or something. So if you choose to drink it, just be careful about that.

    Herbal Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I took it before too and I started to feel relaxed and tingly everywhere and I got really worried that something was wrong. I didn't know that chamomile made you that relaxed. It's really good for stress and insomnia because of that. It could probably help anyone relax and rest.

      Delete
  2. I ususally drink this during the day with my teacher but mixed with rose.. I don't know if this cancels the relaxing effect because I never feel sleepy. I will have to experiment again, hopeful objectively this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think rose contains anything that is energy-boosting or stimulating.

      Delete