Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are You Taking Too Many Supplements?

Do you find yourself swallowing pill after pill in a desperate attempt to gain health? Sometimes it can be bothersome and time consuming to take so many supplements, no matter how good they are for you. If you want to find out what you can do to make your supplement routine more efficient, I have some ideas.

Take them at different times. If you take several herbs that should be taken multiple times a day (example: take two capsules two times daily), then space them out. Take the first dose in the morning and the second in the evening. This prevents you having to take so many pills at one time.

Herbal complexes. If you have one condition you are trying to tackle and you are taking many herbs for that one condition, try to find a complex herbal supplement. For example, my condition is that I want my hair to be stronger and thicker. I take biotin, kelp, coconut oil, and MSM every day. I may want to try taking a complex that has all or most of these herbs in one pill. A complex for this would be:

This complex will help strengthen my hair and I only have to take one supplement as opposed to taking 4 different supplements.

If I'm taking several herbs for weight loss such as green tea, garcinia cambogia, milk thistle, and raspberry ketones, I could find an herbal supplement that combines many weight loss herbs so that I won't be taking as many pills.

A heal-all. If you want to find one pill that can help you with a wide range of unrelated conditions, you may want to try Swanson Fermented Superfood. It combines 55 fermented superfoods into one pill which help with a wide range of problems. It helps with weight loss, digestion, anti-aging, heart health, and many more.

If you want to find out what complexes are available for your specific condition, check out swansonvitamins.com. Click the tab on the left that says health concerns and choose your concern from the list. You will find a complex for every ailment.

No comments:

Post a Comment