Monday, April 2, 2012

Swanson Vitamin's Milk Thistle Review

I bought Swanson Vitamin's Milk Thistle and would like to share my experience.

It costed $6.69 and it was 80% silymarin standardized. 98% of customers would recommend it to a friend.

I bought this milk thistle because I read a study about milk thistle and fat on liver which basically stated that milk thistle will cleanse your liver, get rid of fatty liver (fat on liver), and through this it will boost metabolism. I was looking for a metabolic boost from milk thistle.

I did feel that this milk thistle helped detoxify. I was losing weight at the time. I lost 5 lbs in one month. I was taking some other herbs too and doing 30 minutes of cardio each day. I would take the milk thistle once in the morning and then once right before going to sleep.

The milk thistle didn't interfere with my sleep at all. It may have helped me sleep a little better, but certainly didn't prevent me from sleeping. I also felt that the milk thistle didn't give me more or less energy throughout the day. There are no stimulants in milk thistle.

I was able to lose weight and I feel like this milk of thistle extract gave my metabolism a boost that I needed. I would definitely take it again and I would encourage others to try it, especially if you are someone who smokes or drinks. Those toxins are not good for the body and you should cleanse your liver with milk thistle so that it's able to function normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment