Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swanson Vitamin's Green Tea Review

I bought Swanson Vitamin's Green Tea on a buy one get one sale at their website. I love those buy one get one deals they have. I am just about to finish my first bottle and thought I would write what I think about this product.

The reason I am showing you the specific product is because there are other green tea capsules made by swanson that are a little different. There is actually a stronger green tea extract made by them which I will most likely buy next. I thought this product was great, especially for the price. You are paying $3.50 for pure green tea leaves in a capsule. No, it's not an extract, but it's still a great value and a great product.

Most of the effects of green tea can only be measured by medical tests, such as checking blood pressure and cholesterol levels. There are also anti-aging effects and anti-cancer effects with green tea. These simply cannot be measured unless you do a long term study, which by the way there have been long term studies which prove green tea to be effective in these areas.

What I can measure is the way it makes me feel, the weight loss aspect, and the energy. Yes it did give me more energy. Some people have claimed that this product makes it hard for them to sleep if they take it too late in the day. I didn't have this problem at all, but I did feel more energy when taking this product.

Swanson's Green Tea made me feel a little more like getting up and doing things. As far as weight loss goes, yes I have lost some weight. Green tea is known for a slow, steady, but permanent weight loss.

Those who drink 5 cups of green tea per day can expect to lose an extra 8 lbs a year through thermogenesis. Obviously it's not a miracle pill, but when taken with other weight loss herbs, can you imagine the outcome? Definitely some great weight loss is the outcome.

That's what I did. I didn't take this green tea alone. I also take other weight loss herbs with it. So I cannot attribute all of my weight loss to the green tea alone. It was a combination of weight loss herbs plus some exercise and a little bit of diet restrictions but not too many.

Even though I did take green tea along with other herbs, at first I was only taking the green tea. That is how I am able to give an accurate review of this product, because I did take it alone without the addition of anything else for a while. Over all, this is a great product, especially if you want to drink green tea but hate the flavor or don't have the time to make it. It's great for energy and some extra weight loss.

Just remember, you won't lose a ton of weight. You will want to combine it with other weight loss herbs like the ones mentioned on this website. You can find a full list if you click the "Weight Loss Herbs" tab at the top of the page. Most of those listed there are on sale for cheap at Swanson's website. You can also look them up for the cheapest price by clicking the "Buy Supplements" tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment