Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How Long Does It Take For Koolaid Dye To Fade From Hair?

I dyed my hair with blue koolaid. How long will it take for the dye to fade out until it's not noticeable anymore?

I also dyed my hair with blue koolaid before. It faded a lot more quickly than I wanted it to. After about a week, it was completely gone. After 3 days, it was barely noticeable in my hair, but it was still there. Each person's hair is different. Mine turned out very bright, but I wash my hair every day so it faded quickly. I also soak my hair in chamomile tea because my hair is golden blonde, so that also had something to do with it fading quickly.

If you want more tips about dying your hair with koolaid, here is a website that discusses different methods and techniques. There is also information showing how koolaid fades from hair. It has a lot of useful information for people who are interested in dying their hair with koolaid and what the outcomes will be.

 If you have a question, leave a comment below and I will make a post answering your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment